Friday 6 November 2020

Maybe I'm becoming senile.

 How does one forget that their books are on sale in numerous different retailers?

    I suppose the answer to that is because, like all aspiring writers, I wanted to sell a squillion books, become rich and retire at twenty five to Mustique.

    Well, none of that happened. And although I sold quite well at Amazon for a few years, and still shift the occasional book, I didn't retire, am still lusting after a Porsche 911, and continue to live in north west London.

    All this random wittering is to say that Amazon really, really don't like it if you try to sell with other platforms at the same time as theirs. Especially if said books are in KDP Select

    Which is why I forgot that Kobo is an outlet for Draft2Digital, and that I had accounts with them both. That's all sorted now and everything is well.

    I'll just have to put up with the seafront at Bognor.

    


    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels