Thursday 16 February 2012

A Little Twist. Kindle publishing - day 2

My book's up. Everything looks fine. It's on sale already. The only problem is: although I know the Amazon UK address, I have no idea of where I might find in Amazon US. I suppose just searching in the site will do it but it hardly seems an efficient way to tell people where they may find my book.

  $0.99 seemed like a nice round price for the US market but  the converted price of 77p is just laughable. It doesn't matter, I suppose, if I can just get enough people to read it. At least people might remember my name when I publish my first Three Hoodies novel in a few weeks.

  Onwards. Now I got to spend the next few days emailing every person in the world to tell them about KDP.

   Might take a while.

1 comment:

  1. 77p - is that too low or too high? In the States, how we love 99cent items!

    ReplyDelete

Labels