I finished re-writing Hoodies 1 some time last night. The Red bull was wearing off and I didn't want to wake up to find that I'd gone into caffeine hell and slumped unconscious on my keyboard leaving just nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn where my novel should have been.
I hadn't and after checking it one more time I uploaded it too Kindle. I'm not sure, with a week to go before my KDP agreement runs out, if they'll let me do it but so far I've received no irate or scornful messages. If it turns out that I have to renew it for another three months then so be it.
I believe, I hope, that the story has benefited from this re-write. I found thirty nine grammatical errors and an unknown number of typos. I even withdrew a page that never should have been there.
One kind reader of Kongomato, my horror novel, has told me of a few mistakes in that. I await her verdict and will fix those as well.
I've learned my lesson.