Sunday 11 November 2012

a new book video (not mine)

Most of you know that Donna Yates  from Believe In Yourself published her own novel "Always" a few weeks ago. Now she has produced a video to go with it.

 


  Considering that it's her first attempt, and even were it not her first attempt, it's a creditable effort. Certainly far and away better than mine and I've been writing (small) computer games for years and should have been able to come up with something far better than the feeble example that I did.

   You can find it here. Always

Three Hoodies Save The world 2 is free for the rest of the day (Sunday) on Amazon US and UK

  You can find it here on Amazon US
  And here on Amazon UK

6 comments:

  1. Nice of you to give Donna a shout out - its a great trailer video.

    I took you up on your offer earlier today so I'm all ready to read Hoodies 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. I hope you like juvenile humour. I think it's going to be the last one. I can't even seem to give it away. Except to you of course who must have extremely good taste.

      Delete
  2. Roger, this is sooooo kind of you! Thank you so much. And I thought your video was pretty darn good. You sure nailed your story in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatterer. It was rubbish, but my next will be better.

      Delete
  3. I just saw it on Donna's blog :) Almost done with the book ;D

    ReplyDelete

Labels