Sunday 10 January 2016

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it. Crawling away to edit my three novels after working more hours per day than is probably legal, I've finally completed all of them, and now I can take a year off writing to learn how to paint and write that computer game I've been planning for years. Can't wait.

Here's the latest of the three.


    I probably won't touch them again until I've learnt to pain a little better. Or, I'll just take the easy way out and pay someone else to do it for me.

    Now I just have to do the hardest thing for any painter, sculptor or writer - which is to say leave them alone.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you but I hope to improve on them when I've finally learnt to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and definitely nice covers.

    ReplyDelete

Labels