Friday 28 August 2020

Typed my fingers to the bone.

The first edit of Kongomato 4 went well, I thought.

    It only took three days. So imagine my surprise on the second edit when I discovered the enormous, gaping plot hole I'd missed, requiring me to rewrite three whole chapters just to put it right. Why didn't I get it the first time?

    I wonder what monumental errors I'll find on the third go, which won't be for a couple of weeks because my holiday is nearly over.

    I don't really mind: that is what the editing bizz is all about after all.

    I think I'll repaint the cover. It's not as good as I originally thought. Probably the wine.

    Time to flash up GIMP once more.

    Whilst investigating a flash drive I'd forgotten about I found this, my original cover for Three Hoodies 1. Maybe when I edit it again I might change after I've tarted it it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels